This is the ONLY OFFICIAL website for Queen St. Mary & Prince Tadros Coptic Orthodox Church (QSMPT)!
- There will be Midnight Praises every Sunday from 6-8pm in St. George Church in Helmetta.
- On Sunday, May 31 there will be ONLY 1 Liturgy from 7:00am to 11:00am for Pentecost.
- On Saturday, June 6, St. George Church will be hosting its Strawberry Festival, so the Liturgy will be from 6-8am.
- Also on June 6th there will be a trip to Patmos Monastery. The cost is $50, including food and transportation.
- We ask that everyone download and read the pamphlets below called "The Needs of the Church Abroad". One file is in English and the other one is in Arabic.